New Brunswick Scientific Innova 43R Refrigerated heated Incubator Shaker - Sold
Priced at: $6,900
Priced at less than half of a new unit, this is the perfect choice for shaking large capacity ( 30"x18" ) flasks in varying conditions: on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room
Is in excellent working and cosmetic condition
For shaking in ambient conditions: on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room, the Innova Platform Shakers are the instrument of choice. Dependable operation is due in large part to the New Brunswick triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive. Other shaker manufacturers may offer triple-eccentric drives in their shakers. But only New Brunswick offers a broad-based cast-iron support mechanism—the most stable in the industry—properly sized to each shaker and specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads. Innova model 43 Incubator Shakers and Innova model 43R with added refrigeration are the perfect choice for handling large quantities of cultures with precision and ease. These large-capacity floor-mounted laboratory shakers accept glassware up to 6 liters, and come with a programmable controller to automate parameter changes on the basis of time. Choice of 1" or 2" orbits, and options for humidity probe, gassing and UV germicidal light are just a few of the many available options.
- Quietest shakers in the industry - unmatched attention to manufacturing details makes New Brunswick shakers exceptionally quiet, for a more favorable work environment
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing with 9 permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Low maintenance — long-life, cool-running brushless motors never require lubrication - high-quality components provide years of long life
- Drive offered in a 1” and 2” orbit to meet your application needs
- Console style shaker/incubator with triple-eccentric drive—provides large capacity shaking for flasks up to 6 L
- Wide temperature range for our Innova 43R: 20°C below ambient to 80°C.
- Programmable Innova controls—automatically changes temperature, speed and optional photosynthetic and UV germicidal lights at timed intervals
- Top mounted controls and display—for easy, ergonomic viewing and setting
- Large viewing window and internal light—for easy viewing of samples without the need to open the door
- Versatile 30” x 18” accessory platform (sold separately