Thermo Scientific MaxQ 2000 Analog Open Air Platform Shaker
Thermo Scientific Lab-Line MaxQ Benchtop Open-Air Platform Shakers increase sample capacity simply by changing the platform. The MaxQ 2000 open-air platform shakers are durable and easy to use. They are paired with a variety of platform sizes for increased sample capacity. They have a five-year warranty on parts, one year labor and lifetime on drive mechanism. These shakers are ideally suited for multiple applications, such as general mixing, cell cultures, solubility studies, extraction procedures, diagnostic testing, and many other applications that require shaking. Shakers are reliable in analog or digital operating systems with the choice of three platform sizes, combining ease of use with durability and accuracy. Platform sizes accept loads up to 35 lb. on the 2000. They operate in temperature ranges of 0° to 40°C (104°F), 20 to 80% non-condensing humidity. They can be used in a variety of incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators. Digital models feature a maintenance-free, solid-state DC brushless motor. Analog models have variable speed from 40 to 400rpm, controlled by a rotary dial monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer. Timed studies can be performed with timed operation from one to 60 min. or operate shaker in continuous mode. Digital models have variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm.
- Model MaxQ 2000 Speed Range 40 to 400rpm
- Orbit 1.9cm (0.75 in.)
- Control Analog Height (English) Exterior 6.4 in.
- Height (Metric) Exterior 16.3cm Hertz 50/60Hz
- Humidity Range 20 to 80%
- Length (English) Exterior 17.4 in.
- Length (Metric) Exterior 44.2cm
- Load Bearing Capacity 35 lb. (15.9kg)
- Motor Type Triple eccentric drive
- Shipping Weight (English) 47 lb.
- Shipping Weight (Metric) 21.3kg
- Voltage 120V Width (English)
- Exterior 13.5 in. Width (Metric)
- Exterior 34.3cm
- Certifications/Compliance UL, cUL
- Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 17.4 x 13.5 x 6.4 in. (44.2 x 34.3 x 16.3cm)
- Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz