Thermo Scientific MaxQ 2000 Digital Open Air Platform Shaker with J KEM Control for Sale
• digital operating system.
• platform sizes.
LIFETIME on drive mechanism.
• Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, provides uniform agitation and continuous 24-hour operation, even at high speeds.
• Units operate in temperature ranges of 0°C to 40°C and humidity conditions from 20 to 80% non-condensing enables them to be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators.
Digital Operating System
• Variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm.
• Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes.
• Minimize errors by viewing speed and operating time simultaneously on two individual LED displays.
• Shaker shutdown and visual/audible alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking.
MaxQ 2000 Shaker Cat. No. SHKE2000
• User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
• Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected and visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected.
• Soft start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure.
• Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
• RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed and time.
• Cell culture • Bacterial suspensions • Solubility studies • Staining and destaining • Extraction procedures
• washing procedures • Diagnostic tests • Hybridization • General mixing
Spec: Small Capacity Open Air Shakers—Digital SHKE20001, 3
Speed Range (rpm)15–500 ±1 rpm
Orbit Diameter In. (cm) 0.75 (1.9)
Maximum Load Lb. (kg) 35 (15.9)
Overall Dimensions In. (cm)
- Length 17.4 (44.2)
- Width 13.5 (34.3)
- Height 6.4 (16.3)
Shipping Weight Lb. (kg) 47 (21.3)