Thermo Scientific SHKE2000 CO2 Benchtop Orbital Shaker
Thermo Scientific MaxQ 2000 benchtop orbital shakers increase sample capacity simply by changing the platform. The MaxQ 2000open-air platform shakers are durable and easy to use. Paired with a variety of platform sizes for increased sample capacity, they are ideally suited for multiple applications, such as general mixing, cell cultures, solubility studies, extraction procedures, diagnostic testing, and many other applications that require shaking. Shakers are reliable in analog or digital operating systems with the choice of three platform sizes, combining ease of use with durability and accuracy. The triple-eccentric drive handles heavy loads, provides uniform agitation and continuous 24/7 operation, even at high speeds. The CO2-resistant digital unit can be used continuously in a CO2 incubator without malfunction or the formation of carbolic acid on electrical components.
- 0.75" Diameter Orbit
- Small Capacity, Digital Control
- 15-500rpm Speed Range
- 120V, 50/60Hz
- Platform sizes accept loads up to 35 lb.
- Operate in temperature ranges of 0° to 40°C (104°F), 20 to 80% noncondensing humidity
- Can be used in a variety of incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
- Variable speed from 40 to 400rpm, controlled by a rotary dial monitored accurately by a traditional tachometer
- Perform timed studies with timed operation from 1 to 60 min. or operate shaker in continuous mode