Thermo Shandon Finesse ME Motorized Electronic Microtome for Sale
Excellent condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
• Choose set-ups for standard wax or resin sectioning
• Display monitors a range of functions including cutting speed, section count, section thickness and advance distance.
• Arrow keys control specimen advance and rewind.
• Retraction feature is selectable.
• Instantly switch between TRIM and SECTION settings.
• Trim and section speeds are independently selectable.
• AUTOLOAD option automatically resets specimen head to a ready position for quickly changing blocks on high-throughput projects.
• ROCK option: specimen head advances by a set amount to trim small specimens without turning the handwheel through full turns.
• Standby Key allows the unit to go into "sleep" mode which saves the customized commands in memory.
• User selected CUTTING SECTOR control maximizes throughput by allowing the return stroke to be faster than the optimized cut stroke.
• 3 cutting modes include continuous cutting.
• View commands in 11 languages
Finesse ME Motorized Electronic 110-120V, 50/60 Hz
Finesse ME Features
Motorized Cutting - Standard
Total Specimen Advance - 35 mm
Cutting Stroke - 65 mm
Maximum Advance Speed - 2,400 µm / s
Section Thickness Range: 0.5 - 100 µm
Trim Thickness Range: 2 -100 µm
Retraction Range: 0 - 125 µm
Section Counter- Standard
Distance Display- Standard
Multi-Lingual Display- Standard
Knife Angle Position Locator- Standard
3 Cutting Modes- Standard
Specimen Orientation Light- Standard
Cassette Organizer Tray- Standard
Finesse ME Physical Specifications
Overall Dimensions- (W x D X H)* 19" x 23" x 13" (480 x 590 x 330 mm)
* Dimensions include Width with handle up and Depth with connectors at rear.
Weight- 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Power - 150VA
Please view the offered system at work: