Heidolph 2340E Manual Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
Out of stock
Contact to Purchase
Year of Manufacture: 2010
Good working condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 day money back guarantee!
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- Chamber Dimensions x L - inches (mm) 9" x 18 (230 x 470)
- Chamber Volume 5 Gal - 19 Liters
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH - inches (mm)21.5" x 20" x14.4" - (545 x510 x 365)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity 2 full and 2 half
- Tray Dimensions - inches (mm) 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" - (415 x 170 x 20)
- No. of Trays 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time Cold: 27 Min. Hot: 13 Min.
- Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz) 120 - 50/60
- Power (W) - Current (A) 1400W - 12A
- Autoclave Weight - Lbs (kg) 85 (39)
Tuttnauer Brinkmann 3870EA Autoclave Steam Sterilizer with Printer
Contact for price
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off
Chamber Dimensions x L - inches (mm)15" x 30 (384 x 760)
Chamber Volume 22Gal - 85 Liters
Overall Dimensions DxWxH - inches (mm) 34.5" x 26" x 20.6" - (875 x665 x 525)
Standard Cassettes Capacity 15 full
Tray Dimensions - inches (mm) 26.6" x 11.3" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25)
26.6" x 13.8" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25)
No. of Trays2
Standard Unwrapped Cycle TimeCold: 32 Min. Hot: 23 Min.Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz)230 - 50/60Power (W) - Current (A)3000W - 13.6AAutoclave Weight - Lbs (kg)213 (97)
Tuttnauer Brinkmann 3870E Autoclave Steam Sterilizer with Printer
Contact for price
The Tuttnauer® Model 3870E autoclave is designed for sterilizing laboratory and medical equipment, media and even liquids. The Tuttnauer® autoclave provides fast, safe and dependable sterilization without any need for special plumbing or venting. Tuttnauer® autoclaves are manufactured with 316L stainless steel sterilization chambers which are highly corrosion-resistant. These autoclaves feature a fast exhaust option which reduces cycle time for solid goods and a slow exhaust option which releases chamber pressure slowly and prevents boiling over of liquids. Cold air pockets are eliminated by continuous pressure purging which ensures uniform sterilization.
The autoclave includes a 3.25L water reservoir which allows complete control the purity of the sterilizing steam and allows repeated use without the need to refill very often. The integral drying cycle prevents corrosion of expensive instruments and also dries absorbent materials. The autoclave also includes a low water level alarm which prevents damage to the heating elements. Tuttnauer® autoclaves feature a double-locking door that is insulated for high heat and protects lab personnel from accidental burns. The door cannot be opened when chamber is pressurized by means of a dead-bolt mechanism for added safety.
Tuttnauer® Model 3870E features microprocessor control with digital display of pressure and temperature. The autoclave also features four adjustable, single push-button programs which provide reproducible sterilization cycles for items to be sterilized. Laboratory personnel can enter and store operating parameters of temperature (105 to 137°C, 221 to 279°F), sterilization time (0 to 59 minutes), pressure (0 to 40psi), and drying time (0 to 99 minutes). Parameters can also be set and store temperature in °C or °F as well as pressure in either psi or bar. In-line filters protect all pressure valves. Diameter x Depth: 15 x 27-Inch. Capacity: 84-Liters. Includes support stand and two removable and adjustable stainless steel tray shelves to accommodate varying sizes and heights of laboratory instrumentation, glassware and vessels. Electrical: 220V/2700W.
Sold items -- Please inquire about others in stock; We get daily shipments
Steris/AMSCO Lab 250 Steam Sterilizer
Lab 250 – 20 x 20 x 38" (508 x 508 x 965 mm)