New BioEngineering Inversina 2L Mixer
The Inversina is a high-performance tumbler mixer that homogenizes powders, solids, liquids, suspensions, and particles of any size, sheer, viscosity, or weight in no time through gentle treatment of the ingredients. Using three-dimension inversion kinematics, otherwise known as the Paul Schatz principle, the Inversina has been used in a variety of industries to date.
- The Inversina 2L is our smallest electric Inversina model and uses a standard 230V/110V power connection.
- Two motors, one on each axis, ensure a smooth, silent and reliable mixing process
- The control dial allows for continuous adjustment of speed
- The rubber ring fixture can be tightened appropriately to allow for the use of virtually any mixing container within the dimensions of the flexible mixing basket
- Opening of the safety hood immediately stops the motors
- The hygienic spill pan and smooth surfaces allow for fast and easy cleaning
- Comes with a 2L container, a wrench for tightening the basket, and a set of rubber rings