Fisher Scientific 500 Digital Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor with Converter and Horn
Compact, programmable and easy to operate. Disrupts cells, extracts samples, reduces particle sizes, accelerates chemical reactions, and mixes and dissolves particles in solution. Variable amplitude matches output to application needs. Auto-tuning feature assures consistent output under varying experimental conditions.
- Processes 1 to 500mL
- Soft-touch keypad for digital parameter entry with automatic validation
- Continuous, timed, pulsed and pulse/pause modes
- Digitally timed modes to 10 hours
- Bar graph displays power while running
- Autotune plus Memory (AT/M) provides fully automatic tuning and stores frequency at end of each cycle