Hach Met One 3415 Airborne Particle Counter
- Hot-swappable batteries –100% instrument availability
- Hot-swappable batteries eliminate the need to stop measuring while your instrument charges or for powering down, zero counting and powering back up
- Test Wizard for Easier Compliance - organize your cleanroom
- Save time and eliminate errors when monitoring your cleanroom environments
- Flexible communications - easy setup and data transfer
- Reduce your paperwork with wireless, Ethernet and serial communication options to MET ONE Data Management or your own software solutions
- Intuitive User Interface
- Easily set up sampling plans by area, location and operating parameter, saving operator time. Eliminate setup errors and save time by exporting setup configuration to USB memory stick and deploy your sampling plan across your entire particle counting fleet!
- Multiple User Login - assures compliance
- Password protected multi-level user access to instrument provides data security for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- ISO 21501-4 reliability and accuracy
- Designed for exceptional particle counting performance providing ISO 21501-4 compliant unit-to-unit accuracy and reproducibility
- Sequential sampling - manifold system
- Low cost site monitoring solutions can be deployed with the MET ONE Model 3432 manifold. Sample sequentially from up to 32 locations with a single MET ONE Model 3400 airborne particle counter.