Ismatec ISM832C Tubing Pump
- Digital models have pre-programmed tube diameters and flow rates for easy set up
- Dispense by volume or set time intervals
- Easily adjust speed of compact multichannel pump
- Display shows speed in 1% steps and flow rate in mL/min
- These space-saving pumps provide up to four pumping channels while using very little benchtop space. Self-lubricating, Ertalyte® rollers provide consistent flow with reduced tubing wear. Use Click’n’go™ minicartridges for consistent results. Reverse flow direction with the flip of a switch. Select two- or four-channel pumps; twelve roller pumps provide smooth, even flow.
Continuously pump or dispense in any of four modes:
– Flow rate: 0.003 to 59 mL/min
– By time: 0.1 seconds to 999.9 hours
– Batches: set delay between dispensed volumes
– Drip-free: program back-steps to prevent drips
Pumps feature analog input and output controls, as well as an RS-232 interface for control by a computer.
Remote control capabilities: RS-232 to control all operating functions (DB9 male); 0 to 5, 0 to 10 VDC, 0 to 20, 4 to 20 mA for speed control, start/stop, reverse direction, and autostart via contact closure
(DB15 male); footswitch and hand dispenser (three-pin DIN port).