Plate Reader / MicroPlate Reader
Promega GloMax Multi+ (Model E9032) Detection System
Out of stock
Injector System sold separately but pictured (Model E7081)
Luminescence Module: An advanced head-on photon-counting photomultiplier tube (PMT) provides unmatched signal-to-noise ratios, beating most standalone luminometers. The luminescence module can detect as little as 3 × 10–21 moles of luciferase, covering a dynamic range over 8 logs. A dual-masking system minimizes well-to-well cross-talk.
Fluorescence Module: Application-optimized Optical Kits simplify fluorescence operation while maximizing performance. Long-lived LED-based excitation lights minimize maintenance and variability in intensity. LED usage increases sensitivity by fully exciting the fluorophore and reducing nonspecific light leakage, a problem often found when using broad-spectrum light sources. The UV, Blue, Green, Red and AFC Optical Kits are included with the Fluorescence Detection Module.
- UV (Ex: 365nm, Em: 410–460nm)
- Blue (Ex: 490nm, Em: 510–570nm)
- Green (Ex: 525nm, Em: 580–640nm)
- Red (Ex: 625nm, Em: 660–720nm)
- AFC (Aminofluorocoumarin; Ex: 405nm, Em: 495–505nm)
Visible Absorbance Module: A 6-position filter wheel with 2 open positions ensures flexibility for a wide range of applications. An LED-based visible spectrum light source minimizes maintenance and variability. The Visible Absorbance Module has a reading range of 0–5.0 OD with an accuracy that deviates less than 2%. This module comes with filters for reading 450, 560, 600 and 750nm. A 490nm filter is available as an accessory.
UV-Visible Absorbance Module: This module comes with a 6-position filter wheel that includes filters for measuring 260, 280, 450, 560, 600 and 750nm. These filters accommodate UV DNA and protein quantitation in addition to ELISA and protein assays. Like the Visible Absorbance Module, you can customize the UV-Visible Absorbance Module by substituting a filter of your choice into either of two removable filter paddles.
Both single and dual injectors are available separately for the GloMax®-Multi+ Detection System.
The GloMax®-Multi+ Detection System may be configured with an optional heater allowing precise temperature control from 2°C above ambient temperature to 45°C +/– 0.75°C.
Injectors sold seperately
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout! We accept credit card through Paypal.
BioTek Synergy 2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
Contact for price
- Fluorescence intensity, time resolved fluorescence, fluorescence polarization, glow and flash luminescence, UV-Vis absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, area scanning, adn spectral scanning
- Optical system includes a narrow band monochromator, optimized filter/dichroic mirror pairing and three broad spectrum light sources — SQ Xenon Flash, Tungsten Halogen and High Energy DPR Xenon Flash
- Modular design allows for easily upgrading elements
- Optimized throughput for screening assays in 6- to 1536-well plates (luminescence 6-384) and PCR plates
- Compatible with Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume plates — up to 16 or 48 2µL samples for low-volume DNA, RNA and protein quantification
- Temperature control from 4° above ambient to 50°C
- 11-120-515 includes two syringe pumps with dispensing volume of 5-1000µL in 1µL increments
- For in vitro diagnostic use (except in the European Union)
- Screening assays; Binding assays; Ion channel assays; Quantitative assays (DNA, protein); Kinetic assays; Gene expression assays (GFP, Luciferase); ELISA assays; Cell proliferation, Cytotoxicity
CE and NRTL Safety Agency marked
With luminescence, fluorescence, absorbance
Resolution 0.001 O.D.
Measurement Speed 96 wells: 11 seconds; 384 wells: 22 seconds; 1536 wells: 42 seconds
Depth (English) 17.5 in.
Width (English)17 in.
Height (English) 14.5 in.
Weight (English) 60 lb.
Wavelength Range 200 to 999nm; 1nm increments
Dynamic Range 0 to 4.0 O.D.
Depth (Metric) 44.5cm
Height (Metric) 37.3cm
BioTek PowerWave XS2 Microplate Spectrophotometer
Molecular Devices SpectraMax 190 Microplate Reader with PC, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse