Branson 250 Analog Ultrasonic Sonifier for Sale
SN BH 80205
- Features dial controls for easy setting of the timer which can also run continuously, duty cycle and output controls with auto-tuning.
- Processing of 300mL and less
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally sensitive samples
- Mechanical timer: Times the ultrasonic energy from 0 to15 minutes or hold. Use hold in either pulsed or continous mode
- Duty cycle: Intermittent pulsing applied to application; Pulse duration adjustable from 0.1 to 0.9 second. 1 pulse per second or run contiously
- Output control: Adjusts amplitude of power from 20% to 100% of converter amplitude
- Output meter: Shows percentage of power being applied to application
- Auto tuning for optimum performance under varying conditions
- Compact design limits required counter space
- For Use With (Application) Ideal for biological cell disruption/homogenization, emulsification, reaction acceleration, dispersion, fine mixing and degassing
- Height (English) 8.75 in.
- Height (Metric) 22.22cm
- Hertz 60Hz
- Includes 200 watt power supply, converter and 0.5 in. (13mm) tapped horn with replaceable flat tip, wrench set and manual
- Length (English) 16.75 in.
- Length (Metric) 42.54cm
- Model S-250A
- Timer 0 to 15 min.
- Voltage 117V
- Wattage 200w
- Weight (English) 19 lb.
- Weight (Metric) 8.61kg
- Width (English) 7.37 in.
- Width (Metric) 18.71cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 16.75 x 7.37 x 8.75 in. (42.54 x 18.71 x 22.22cm)
- Electrical Requirements 117V 60Hz
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout with free shipping! We accept credit card through Paypal.