Hewlett Packard 8453 UV Vis Spectrophotometer with Software Loaded PC, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
Contact to purchase
- ThinkCentre PC loaded with Windows 10
- Installed Chemstation software v. b.05.04(8)
- Keyboard & Mouse
The Agilent 8453 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer G1103A uses a photodiode array (PDA) for simultaneous measurement of the complete ultra-violet to visible light spectrum in less than one second. The PDA technique brings exceptional reliability and repeatability. Using Agilent ChemStation software you get powerful data analysis and data archival to ensure compliance with good laboratory practices (GLP) and pharmacopoeia requirements. The HP 8453 spectrophotometer is a single-beam, microprocessor-controlled UV-Vis spectrophotometer with collimating optics, 190-1100nm wavelength range, 1nm slit width, ±0.5nm wavelength accuracy, less than 0.03 percent stray light, -10C to 120C temperature set range.
- Features:Fast results, UV-Vis spectral acquisition and analysis in less than 1 second
- Excellent reproducibility, stable optics, low noise electronics, no moving parts
- Simple operation, task-oriented and application software (not included), direct access to cells and cell holder
- Effortless servicing, pre-aligned deuterium and tungsten lamps exchanged easily
- Good laboratory practices (GLP), self-test and revisions built into the software (not included)/firmware
- Pharmaceutical complianc regulated software for European and US pharmacopoeia
- 8 position 1cm sqaure cell holder.