Thermo Scientific Sorvall RC3BP Plus Refrigerated Centrifuge
Contact for Pricing
Excellent used condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 day money back guarantee!
- Capacity 6 x 1000mL or 12 x 250mL blood bags
- Max. Speed 5,000rpm
- Max. RCF 7,277 x G
- Amperage 19A
- Height (English) Exterior 46.3 in.
- Height (Metric) Exterior 117.8cm
- Imbalance Detector 50g tolerance
- Length (English) Exterior 35.6 in.
- Length (Metric) Exterior 90.5cm
- Operational Feature Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE), Step-Mode Runs, Slow Start/Stop, Security Key Switch; Electronic Self-Locking
- Run Time 1 min. to 99 min. 59 sec. plus continuous
- Safety Features Automatic lid lock, imbalance detection, steel armored guard ring
- Width (English) Exterior 31.5 in.
- Width (Metric) Exterior 80cm
- Certifications/Compliance ISO 9001:2000
- Description Sorvall RC3BP Plus Low-Speed Centrifuge
- Drive System High-performance induction
- Phase Single
- Controller Type Microprocessor
- Electrical Requirements 208 to 220V 60Hz
- Dimensions (HWD) 463 x 31.5 x 35.6 in. (117.8 x 80 x 90.5cm)
- Refrigerated Yes
- Net Weight 981 lb. (445kg)
- Temperature Range -10° to +40°C
- Recommended for:H-6000A is ideal for blood banking and general-purpose separations; holds blood bags, tubes, bottles and microplates
- HBB-6 also ideal for blood banking; holds blood, plasma and buffy-coated bags
- High-capacity HLR-6 is ideal for inline leukofiltration; optimized for FDA and AABB guidelines
Out of stock