Watson Marlow 620Di Peristaltic Pump with 620L Pumphead for Sale
Good working condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 day money back guarantee.
The 620Di (IP31) is a specialist dispensing pump, designed to function as an automatic, programmable dispenser able to output batch records for cGMP requirements.
- Digital network control RS232 via 9-pin D-connector (IP31)
- Accurate, fast dispensing. Dispenses 500ml in 3.5 seconds with ±0.5% accuracy
- Calibration by weight or volume, metric or US units; calibration without disturbing batch dispensing
- Dose triggered by timed interval, keypad, remote signal or additional footswitch, handswitch or proximity switch
- PIN-secure Process Protection (PPP): safeguard your process with two levels of set-up security
- Stores 50 dispensing programs
- Control range (turndown ratio): 0.1-265rpm (2650:1)
- Supply voltage/frequency: Filtered 100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz 1ph
- Maximum voltage fluctuation: ±10% of nominal voltage. A well regulated electrical mains supply is required along with cable connections conforming to the best ractice of noise immunity
- Installation category (overvoltage category): II
- Power consumption: 250VA
- Full load current: <1.1A at 230V; <2.2A at 115V
- Eprom version: Accessible through pump software
- Enclosure rating: IP31 to BS EN 60529. Equivalent to NEMA 2, suitable for indoor use.
Protected against dripping water and falling dirt.
May be wiped with a damp cloth, but should not be immersed.
- Operating temperature range: 5C to 40C, 41F to 104F
- Storage temperature range: -25C to 65C, -13F to 149F
- Maximum altitude: 2,000m, 6,560ft
- Humidity (non-condensing): 80% up to 31C, 88F, decreasing , linearly to 50% at 40C, 104F
Humidity (condensing) (620DiN) 10% - 100% RH
Manual/ more information can be found here: http://www.sincaninc.com/pumps/perist/watson/600/62xdi/mnl-620din-di-gb-01.pdf
Contact us or click 'buy now' to checkout. We accept credit card through Paypal