New Brunswick Bioflo & Celligen 310 Fermentor Bioreactor
Contact for Price
Excellent condition. Includes 30 day money back guarantee
Optimized for Mamallian Applications
Benchtop Bioreactor System
The New Brunswick BioFlo 310 is a validatable, benchtop, autoclavable fermentor with advanced controller and touchscreen interface capable of meeting and adapting to a wide variety of process needs.
- Eppendorf New Brunswick™ BioFlo® 310 Features:Sophisticated RPC (Reactor Process Controller) software controls up to 32 process parameters, trends up to 8 loops, and provides built-in security
- Integrated control of up to 8 gases for sparge and gas overlay
- Systems include 3 integrated pumps; direct-drive motor; temperature, pH, and DO control; automatic gas mixing; 7 analog input/output connections
- Unique design stainless-steel dish bottom vessels (singlewalled) provides enhanced temperature control capabilities for rapid changes.
- Capable of controlling up to four reactors simultaneously from a single master control station
- Users can customize their entire system by selecting from our comprehensive list of factory installed options
- Bright, easy to read, industrial touchscreen display for interactive system management and monitoring
- Applications:Microbes, yeast, and plant cell lines
- Batch, fed-batch, and continous cultures