Infors HT Multitron Double Stacked Incubator Shaker with Refrigeration
Contact for Price
Excellent condition. Includes 30 day money back guarantee!!!
- 3 mm shaking throw and 1000 min–1rpm optimized for Microplate Shaking
- The Multitron can be adapted to changing needs to provide the optimal solution regarding capacity and incubatoroperation
- The tray is unlocked automatically after stopping and can then be moved onto the open door by pulling forwards and thereby offers free access to the cultures. So, one does not have to work in the incubation chamber. This process is aided by roller bearing on the door for easy sliding of the tray in and out. Rapid removal of flasks is possible also without pulling the table out. High-grade steel ball bearings facilitates easy moving of the table. The tray is secured by five points of attachment for a smooth, reliable shaking action.
- Rapid removal of flasks is possible also without pulling the table out
- In contrast to chest type free-standing machines, the top surface can be used as a working area or even for locating light laboratory instruments
- Precise temperature control; option to use a mobile temperature sensor for measurement directly in liquid
- The Multitron offers the largest shaking capacity of its class: The type M table (850 x 470 mm) has room for e.g. 87 x 100 mL or 6 x 5000 mL Erlenmeyer flasks
- The highest table simply rests on the opened door with a user-friendly working height of 1.30 m. Individual flasks can be handled comfortably. With heavily loaded tables, this is far less troublesome for the user than a free-standing system. Also, with the lower unit, the open door serves as a shelf and so safeguards the backs of the users.
- The design gives the greatest possible consideration to floor loading, installation and usability (e.g. for a 3-stack unit. The height is under 2 meters and it weighs less than 450 kg).
- Also, stacked models all use the same drive construction, which guarantees accurate and vibration-free running despite the high forces involved
- Shaking speed over-range cut out
- Adjustable over-temperature setting
- Self-monitoring with error messages
- All electrical components segregated from the incubation chamber and possible spills
- Auto-stop of shaking on door-opening
- Door interlock to restrict access until the shaking tray stops
- Auto-restart in the event of power failure
- Indication of power failure
- Slow start to ensure gentle build up of shaker speed
- Alarm output contactors provided as standard for remote monitoring
- Option of remote monitoring of key values
- Designed for working heights in stacked systems to minimise bending or stretching of the user
- Downwards-opening door allows handling of heavy trays without lifting
- Technical Details Multitron ProDimensions (W x D x H): 1070 x 880 x 550 mm (Individual device on rubber feet, without outlet nozzle, without cooling system)
- Maximum capacity: 6 x 5 L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Maximum expansion: Stackable, up to 3 units
- Speed ranges: 20–400 min-1 (3 mm stroke: up to 999 min-1), depending on the load and stack.
- 6°C above RT up to 80°C
- typically up to 65°C (without cooling system);
- 20°C under RT (with side-mounted cooling system);
- 13°C under RT (with top cooling).
- Control accuracy +/– 0.3°C (Setpoint 4–50°C)
- Shaking throw: 25 or 50 mm, adjustable shaking throw 12.5/25/50 mm as an option
- Standard parameters: Temperature and speed
- Optional parameters: Cooling, illumination, humidification, CO2-control
Out of stock