New Brunswick Innova 40 Incubator Shaker
Contact for price
Excellent condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 day money back guarantee!!!
Innova® 40/40R incubated shakers are benchtop models with optional refrigeration. A refrigeration module is built into the Innova® 40R.
- Quiet operation
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive
- Clear cover
- Compact benchtop model
- Holds flasks up to 3 L
- Wide temperature range
- Grow bacterial, insect, yeast and plant cells in a controlled environment
- Screen culture media for optimal growth
- Grow seed cultures for fermenters/bioreactors
The Innova® 40 benchtop incubator shaker and 40R with added refrigeration provide years of dependable operation
Innova® 40 incubated shakers provide very broad temperature capabilities for culturing a wide variety of organisms in flasks up to 3 liters. A clear cover allows easy viewing of the cultures and lifts easily to access all samples. Orbits are available in 1.9 cm (3/4") and 2.54 cm (1") to meet your application needs.
Versatile 46 x 46 cm (18 x 18") accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates flasks up to 3 L as well as test tube racks and microplate holders.
- All units have multi-step programming, with 15 steps per program and 4 stored programs.
- Memory Non volatile with automatic power failure restart
- Motor Solid state, DC brushless motor
- Timer 0.01–99.59 h, continuous
- Speed Range 25–500 rpm
- Temperature Uniformity ±0.25 °C at 37 °C
- Platform Size 46 x 46 cm (18 x 18")
- Height, with Lid 101.6 cm (40")
- Modes Constant speed and temperature; Programmable multi-steps; RS-232 communication port
- Drive Type Triple-eccentric with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Format Benchtop