Watson Marlow 720DUN/RE Peristaltic Pump w/Nema 4x for Sale
Watson-Marlow’s tough industrial cased pumps are a team, and they’re on your side. 520, 620 and 720, using continuous tubing or elements, cover flows from 4µ/min to 3,300 litres/hour, with high accuracy and industrial compatibility. The 720 is a powerful pump which can be fitted with one or two pumpheads: twin channels increase the flow for high-flow metering or transfer The versatile, medium-flow 620 is available with two rollers, for maximum throughput, or four rollers, for minimum pulsation.
• Flow rates to 18 litre/minute
• Pressures up to 4 bar (60 psi)
• LoadSure® elements in two sizes • Tubing in three materials and four sizes With its eight tubing sizes, the 520 range has a flow ratio of 875,000:1, giving superb control. As well as standard metering duties, the 520 offers specialist pumping such as multi-channel and minimal pulsation How to pick a winner All share the same technology, the same human-machine interface, and the same space-saving design concept. The controls are the same, allowing process scale-up and easy operator training: if you know one pump, you know them all.
• Flow rates to 3.5 litre/minute
• Three element configurations offer pressure capabilities up to 2 bar, 4 bar and 7 bar (30 psi, 60 psi, 100 psi)
• LoadSure® elements in three sizes • Tubing in three materials and eight sizes
• Flow rates to 3,300 litre/hour • Pressures up to 2 bar (30 psi)
• LoadSure® elements in four sizes
• Tubing in three materials and five sizes
Contact us or click 'buy now' to checkout. We accept major credit cards.