GE Healthcare Akta Flux 6 Flow Filtration System
Contact for price
ÄKTA flux is a semi-automated tangential flow filtration/cross flow filtration system for concentration and diafiltration as well as cell harvest and clarification.
- Low working and hold-up volumes to support a wide range of concentration factors.
- Flexible handling of both hollow fiber filter cartridges and cassette filters.
- Versatile design enables use in both ultrafiltration and microfiltration applications.
- Available in two versions: ÄKTA flux s for research and filter screenings, and ÄKTA flux 6 for process development and scale-up experiments.
- For automated single-use filtration, GE offers ÄKTA readyflux.
Filtration made easy
Semi-automated features enable end-point control, such as constant retentate volume (CRV), and data logging, and frees time for other tasks in the lab. Process information and control are conveniently monitored and handled from the easy-to-use touchscreen.
Handles low working volumes
The ÄKTA flux system can handle low working and hold-up volumes to support a wide range of concentration factors. The ÄKTA flux filtration system is well-suited for use in protein purification workflows as a complement to the ÄKTA chromatography systems.
Application: Semiautomated crossflow filtration system
Recirculation Volume Min.: 108.5 mL
Operating Pressure Max.: 4 bar
Width: 640 mm
Length: 520 mm
Height: 720 mm
Weight: 53 kg
Connections: ½" TC
Hold-Up Volume Recirculation Line: 78.5 mL
Mixing Principle: Magnetic Stirbar
Material Compliance: USP VI, CFR 177, animal free origin (AFO) or complying with EMEA/410/01.
Main Voltage: 100-120/220-240 V AC, + 10%
Power Consumption: Max 400 VA
Protection Class: IP 21
Compliance: The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from GE Healthcare.
Permeate Flow Rate Min.: 20 mL/min
Permeate Flow Rate Max.: 1000 mL/min
Transfer Flow Rate Min.: 20 mL/min
Transfer Flow Rate Max.: 1000 mL/min
Wetted Part: Yes
Material: Polypropylene, Silicone, EPDM, PTFE, PVDF, Tygon