BioTek Synergy 2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
Contact for price
- Fluorescence intensity, time resolved fluorescence, fluorescence polarization, glow and flash luminescence, UV-Vis absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, area scanning, adn spectral scanning
- Optical system includes a narrow band monochromator, optimized filter/dichroic mirror pairing and three broad spectrum light sources — SQ Xenon Flash, Tungsten Halogen and High Energy DPR Xenon Flash
- Modular design allows for easily upgrading elements
- Optimized throughput for screening assays in 6- to 1536-well plates (luminescence 6-384) and PCR plates
- Compatible with Take3 and Take3 Trio Micro-Volume plates — up to 16 or 48 2µL samples for low-volume DNA, RNA and protein quantification
- Temperature control from 4° above ambient to 50°C
- 11-120-515 includes two syringe pumps with dispensing volume of 5-1000µL in 1µL increments
- For in vitro diagnostic use (except in the European Union)
- Screening assays; Binding assays; Ion channel assays; Quantitative assays (DNA, protein); Kinetic assays; Gene expression assays (GFP, Luciferase); ELISA assays; Cell proliferation, Cytotoxicity
CE and NRTL Safety Agency marked
With luminescence, fluorescence, absorbance
Resolution 0.001 O.D.
Measurement Speed 96 wells: 11 seconds; 384 wells: 22 seconds; 1536 wells: 42 seconds
Depth (English) 17.5 in.
Width (English)17 in.
Height (English) 14.5 in.
Weight (English) 60 lb.
Wavelength Range 200 to 999nm; 1nm increments
Dynamic Range 0 to 4.0 O.D.
Depth (Metric) 44.5cm
Height (Metric) 37.3cm