Branson CPX8800H Ultrasonic Bath
Outfit your lab with an industry classic, heated cleaner that delivers the same ultrasonic power even when load conditions change. Additionally, Branson CPXH Series Ultrasonic Tabletop Cleaners offer rock-solid construction plus a hi-tech design and will provide you with years of reliable use.
Technologically advanced with programmable features, digital operation with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light/heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode make CPXH extremely versatile.
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout tank
- 40kHz rugged industrial transducers
- 99–minute digital timer and continuous ultrasonic operation
- Can be heated up to 69°C/156.2°F and set for either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Ultrasonic power tracking immediately brings the tank's frequency back to its optimum point
- Control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of cleaner
- Delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in cleaner
- Degassing and conditioning the solution can be set up to 99 minutes
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant
- Built-in pour drains on some models
- Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles
- Programmable functionality allows user to choose the temperature set point at which degassing and ultrasonic time periods are triggered to begin
- Reproducible results
- Automatic ultrasonic activation (ultrasonic cycle begins once set point temperature is reached)
- High/low power control allows user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in cleaner (100% power to tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications)
- Features an energy-saving Sleep mode. When cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on
- High-temp safety alarm indicator
- Temperature calibration is user accessible through front panel
- Controls are located above and behind cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions
Capacity 20.8L (5.5 gal.)
For Use With (Application) Cleaning
Material Plastic Housing, Stainless Steel Tank
Timer 90 min.
Weight (Metric) 11.8kg
Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 49.5 x 29 x 15cm (19.5 x 11.5 x 6 in.)
Includes Tank cover and drain
Weight (English) 26 lb.
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout with free shipping! We accept major credit cards.