Heidolph Tuttnauer 2340M Table Top Autoclave
Contact to purchase
The Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2340M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9'' x 18.5''
- Volume: 5 gal
- Overall Dimensions D x W x H: 21.5'' x 20'' x 14.4''
- Standard Cassettes: 2 full/2 half
- Tray Dimensions D x W x H: 6.7'' x 16.3'' x 0.8''
- No. of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- Cold: 30 mins
- Hot: 20 mins
- Voltage (V): 120V
- Freq. (Hz.): 50/60
- Power (W): 1400W
- Current (A): 12A