Leap Technologies CTC Analytics LC Pal Autosampler
Contact for price
The HTC PAL provides a reliable, compact prep and load system for high throughput screening. The HTC PAL automatically opens a stack drawer, aspirates the sample from the microplate and injects it directly into the fast switching LC valve. A sample capacity of > 600 2ml standard vials or up to 24 microplates within 50cm of benchspace is unmatched in the industry. Temperature controlled sample storage makes it easy to cool down samples to prevent degradation or heat samples for kinetic studies. Using the optional 4 port or 10 port injection valve enables complex column switching procedures or internal loop configurations.
- Syringe-only concept means no tubing in sample path for transparent injection operation. Combines the manual sample injection procedure of any LC chromatographer with the precision and throughput of a robotic liquid handling system.
- Compact instrument design accommodates up to 24 microplates within 50cm benchspace, a sample capacity unmatched in the industry.
- Processes standard microplates, deepwell plates or standard sample vials
- Temperature-controlled sample storage from 4°C up to 40°C.
- Remote control software for customized prep and load cycles.
- Intelligent system control via your choice of options - handheld controller, PC-based Windows 9s/NT4 control software Cycle Composer, or for single keyboard operation of a whole
- LCMS system, various third party HTC PAL drivers are available.