Beckman JS-13.1 Centrifuge Rotor for Sale
Comes in original box.
JS-13.1 Swinging-Bucket Rotor, Aluminum
Major applications: Harvesting bacteria, processing tissue homogenates, separating cell particulates. Isolation of cell membrane using density gradients.
For use in Avanti® J Series and J2 Series centrifuges.
- SciQuest Category: Centrifuge Rotors
- Rotor Type: High Performance - Swinging Bucket
- Maximum Speed: 13,000 rpm
- Maximum RCF at r max (g): 26,500 x g
- k-Factor: 1,841
- Rotor Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Bucket Material: Aluminum
- r min: 41.0 mm
- r av: 91.0 mm
- r max: 140.0 mm
- Nominal Rotor Capacity: 300 mL
- Number of Rotor Cavities x Nominal Largest Load Capacity: 6 x 50 mL
- Nominal Largest Container/Bucket/Carrier/Canister Dimensions: 29 x 104 mm
Manual/ more information can be found here.
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout with free shipping! We accept credit card through Paypal.