Wave Biotech STF IRC WET Sterile Tube Fuser with Optional Tube Holders
Contact to purchase
For WET Welding Applications
Top of Enclose was cracked and reinforced with Plexiglass - does not affect the performance of this equipment
Please inquire about Tube Holder sizes available
- Welds any thermoplastic tubing from 6.4mm to 22.2mm OD (¼ in. to 7/8 in.) using interchangeable holders.
- Use C-Flex®, Sanipure™, PharMed®, Tygon®/PVC or similar tubing.
- Thermal weld provides exceptional strength.
- Make aseptic connections without a laminar flow cabinet.
- New, more compact design; portable.
- User-programmable for various tubing types.
- Requires only electrical service. 110/220VAC universal voltage.
- Proven, validated performance.
- Power: 110/220 VAC (auto switching) 1 Amp max.
- Size: 381mm L x 325mm W x 254mm H (15 in. x 13 in. x 10 in.)
- Weight: 16 Kg (35 lbs)
- Max tubing OD: 22.2mm (7/8 in.)
- Min tubing OD: 6.4mm (¼ in.)
- Approvals: CE, EMV
- Typical fusing cycle: ~2 minutes
- Cutting blades: non-sterile, PTFE-coated, single-use