Nikon Diaphot 300 Inverted Microscope
Contact to purchase
- Six-Place Nosepiece (rotation is normal and smooth with good clean stops).
- XY Stage Movement: Has motorized stage but with no controller. Knobs can be operated manually by simply turning them to move the X and Y directions.
- Halogen Transmitted Light Source. 12V-100W. Power for lamp is supplied from a separate transformer that is NOT included.
- Eyepiece Pair: CFWN 10X/22mm.
- Diopter on each eyetube for maximum adjustment.
- Iris Diaphragm in transmitted light path.
- Three filter slots with one having NCB filter installed.
- Nikon Phase Contrast Condenser Turret. ELWD 0.3.
- Phase Settings: Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, and two empty spaces (for brightfield).
- All phase annuli are present and functional.