GE Healthcare Ultrospec 2100 Pro UV Visible Spectrometer
Free shipping available
Simple-to-use instrument for nucleic acid measurements and enzyme kinetics
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80-2112-21
Spectrophotometer, Spectrumeter, UV/Visible; GE Healthcare; Ultrospec 2100 pro; Classic; Provides stored routines for DNA, RNA, oligonucleotide quantitation, purity check; Xenon lamp; Upgradable; w/SWIFT II Applications Software to form powerful system
- Robust, compact and reliable for general laboratory measurements
- Xenon lamp for longer lifetime by incorporating press-to-read technology and lower running costs
- Provides stored routines for DNA, RNA and oligonucleotide quantitation and purity check
- Combines basic measurement modes with enhanced software functionality and method storage
- User defined equations can be entered using the multi-wavelength mode and up to 18 methods can be saved
- Integral high resolution graphics display and easy-to-use software
- Includes routines for wavelength scanning, simple kinetics, reaction rate and standard curve
- Can be upgraded with SWIFT II Applications Software to form a powerful system
- Includes serial and parallel outputs as standard
Specifications Accuracy (Photometric) ±0.5% or ±0.003A to 3.000A at 54nm
Certifications/Compliance CE89/336/EEC (EMCdirective); CE73/23/EEC (LVdirective); EN-61010-1 (IEC1010-1)
Depth (English 5.5 in.
Depth (Metric) 14cm
Detector Type Two Silicon Photodiodes
Electrical Requirements 100 to 240V 50/60Hz
For Use With (Application) Nucleic acid measurements and enzyme kinetics
Height (English) 3.14 in.
Height (Metric) 8cm
Scan Speed 3000nm/min.
Spectral Band width>3nm
Voltage 100 to 240V
Wavelength Accuracy ±1nm
Wavelength Range 190 to 900nm
Weight (English) 28 lb.
Weight (Metric) 13kg
Width (English) 8.26 in.
Width (Metric) 21cm
Product Type UV-visible
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout! We accept major credit cards