Teledyne Isco Combiflash RF
Contact for price
- One simple push of a button and your purification is underway.
- UV Spectra display in real time and post run.
- Compact design saves valuable bench or hood space.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology automates setting the parameters for purification runs and fraction collection.
- Built-in solvent and waste management prevents columns from drying, and messy waste overfills.
- Large 10.4" (26.4cm) touch screen provides a simple to use and informative user interface through our intuitive PeakTrak software.
- Flow Rate Range 1 - 200 mL/min
- Pressure Limit 200 psi (13.8 bar)
- UV and UV- Vis Detection Variable UV 200 - 400 nm standard. Variable UV-Vis 200 - 800 nm option
- Number of Solvents Binary gradient with any two of four solvents; a third solvent can be used to add modifier at a fixed percentage
- Programmable Gradients Linear, step, isocratic
- Sample Injections Auto-inject with 6-position automated motorized sample loading valve;self-cleans at end of run; solid or liquid injection
- User Interface 10.4" touchscreen
- Fraction Collector Internal
- Dimensions (H x W x D)24 x 14.1 x 17 in (61.0 x 35.8 x 43.2 cm)
- Weight 54 lbs (24.5 kg)