LIKE NEW - MP Biomedicals Fast Prep 24 Homogenizer
Contact to purchase
- Lyse any hard sample in 40 seconds or less!Fastprep 24
- Number and size of samples: 24 tubes (2ml)
- Time: Range 1-60 seconds, programmable with 0.5 m/s increments.
- Speed: Range 4-6.5 m/s programmable with 0.5 m/s increment.
- Acceleration: <2 seconds to maximum speed.
- Deceleration: <2 seconds to stop.
- Duty cycle: 6.5 m/s for 60 seconds with 60 seconds rest period between runs.
- Noise level: <70db noise.
- Construction: Painted aluminum body, with transparent top enclosure. Exchangeable polypropylene sample holder; Sealed Sample Compartment; Self-contained disposable pan for ease of cleaning; All surfaces chemically resistant.
- Controls: Microcontroller control panel, with LCD screen and membrane-printed keyboard; Microcontroller clock 16 MHz.
- Power requirements: 110VAC/60Hz or 220 VAC/50 Hz, 500 W
- Weight: 17.5 kg
- Dimensions: Height-270mm; Base(Ellipse)size-425x330mm.
- Standard environmental temperature operating range: 4-40°C.
- Request an Demo of the New FastPrep 24•Safety feature: automatic stop on lid opening; emergency stop button; semi-disposable pan; sealing of the sample handling compartment. Easy to sanitize surfaces.
- Certification: CE.
FastPrep-24 Applications Any researcher who requires genomic DNA, total RNA or recombinant protein as a starting material will benefit from the FastPrep System.
- Northern blot analysis, qPCR and microarrays
- Optimization of recombinant protein expression
- Library synthesis and Southern blots – RT-PCR and differential display
- Pathogen screening of soil or water
- Environmental surveys
- Verification of food safety
FastPrep Advantages Any researcher who requires genomic DNA, total RNA or recombinant protein as a starting material will benefit from the FastPrep System.
- Rapid and reproducible homogenization
- Lyse difficult or uncharacterized samples with ease
- Eliminate the frustration and inconsistency of traditional grinding methods
- Self-contained system removes possibility for contamination
- Save valuable time at sample preparation step
- Economical and easy to use
- Exceptional support and personalized experimental advice