Teledyne Isco Combiflash RF200
Contact for price
Teledyne Isco advances automated chromatography again with the CombiFlash Rf 200 system.
The CombiFlash® Rf 200 uses RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to automate setting the parameters for purification runs and fraction collection. The CombiFlash® Rf 200 has built-in solvent and waste management that prevent columns from drying, and messy waste overfills. A new automated valve lets you load samples and walk away - and it's self-cleaning to wash away materials that can contaminate the next run.
The CombiFlash® Rf 200 improves your productivity whether you separate synthetic compounds, natural products, peptides, polymers, or other chemical separations.
CombiFlash® Rf 200 Features:
- Space saving design is smaller than other flash chromatography systems on the market, freeing scarce hood space for other uses.
- Solvent and waste management prevents columns from drying and waste containers from hazardous overflows.
- Large touch screen 10.5 inch (26.7 cm) puts the most used controls on a single, easy to read display.
- Large fraction capacity allows longer runs without changing racks. You don't need to divert time from other activities to watch your purification.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) identifies columns and loads the appropriate method for the best separation. With reusable bonded-phase columns, the system tracks the number of runs on the column as well as the last solvent used, so you know whether you need to flush the column.
- RFID identification of fraction collection racks sets the maximum fraction size to prevent overflows.
- Injection valve features wide bore, straight plumbing, and self-cleaning to prevent clogs that cause down-time.
- No waiting to access data - networking allows lets you connect to the CombiFlash® Rf 200 to monitor and remotely control your experiment, analyze data, and print to network printers.
- Rapid column air purge prevents solvent from being discarded with the used column. It is better for the environment, safer in the lab, and eliminates messy column removal.
- TLC Rf to Gradient calculator determines optimal separation parameters while minimizing run time.
- Easy scale-up with built-in method-scaling means you won’t need to re-develop your method. You save time when you increase reaction size. You can even scale up to a 3 kg column run on a CombiFlash Torrent.
- Back pressures to 200 psi for improved separations.
- May be ordered in either variable UV 200 - 360 nm, variable UV-Vis 200 - 780 nm configuration