BioTek ELX405 UCWSMF Select CW Microplate Washer with Optional Microplate Vacuum System
Contact for price
- Accommodates 96- and 384-deep well microplates as well as ANSI/SBS standard and deep-well plates ≤50mm
- Polystyrene and magnetic bead assays along with standard ELISAs
- Patented Dual-Action™ manifold provides independent control of the aspirate and dispense manifolds for precise overfill washing and overflow protection
- Internal positive displacement pump eliminates the use of troublesome pressure delivery systems and allows the use of any size dispense reservoir
- Built-in priming trough allows automatic manifold priming and rinsing during both operation and maintenance modes and eliminates the need for blank plates when used in automated robotic systems
- Fully variable dispense volumes, flow, and aspiration rates provide total control of the washing cycles from a gentle cell-washing application to vigorous wash for high-binding assays
- Built-in fluid flow, fluid detection, and vacuum sensing provide complete protection for unattended operation
- BioStack™ compatible for automated washing of up to 50 ANSI/SBS standard height microplates
- Compatible with Liquid Handling Control Software for additional flexibility
Depth (English) 17 in.
Height (English) 10 in.
Precision ≤3% CV
Wash Cycles Built-in ultrasonic bath for protein and salt crystal buildup; programmable up to 60 minutes (model dependent)
Width (English) 14 in.
Electrical Requirements 100 to 240V 50/60Hz
For Use With (Application) In Vitro diagnostic use
Humidity 10 to 80%, noncondensing
Temperature (Metric) Operating 59° to 86°F
Volume (Metric) Residual ≤2μL/well
Width (Metric) 35.6cm
Certifications/Compliance CE and ETL marked
Depth (Metric) 43.2cm
Height (Metric) 25.4cm
Soak Time Programmable in minutes and seconds, up to 60 min.
Weight (Metric) 13.5kg
Display Backlit LCD
Fluid Delivery Type One positive displacement pump
Temperature (English) Operating 15° to 30°C
Voltage 100 to 240V
Weight (English) 30 lb.