Thermo Scientific 836 Combi Reagent Dispenser (Cat No 836-3990)
Contact for price
Accuracy Small tube dispensing cassette: 2µL, ±10% (typical); 10µL, ±5% (typical); >10µL, ±5% (typical)
Stand tube dispensing cassette: 5µL, ±3%(typical); 20µL, ±2% (typical); 100µL, ±1% (typical); >100µL, ±1% (typical)
Depth (English)12.9 in.
Depth (Metric)33 cm
Description Multidrop Combi
Electrical Requirements 100 to 240V 50/60Hz
Frequency 50/60HzHeight (English)8.6 in.
Height (Metric)22 cm
Increments Small tube dispensing cassette: 0.5µL increments 0.5-50µL
Stand tube dispensing cassette: 5µL increments 5-2500µL
Interface Serial RS-232, USB
Precision Small tube dispensing cassette: 2μL, ±10% (typical); 10μL, ±5% (typical); >10μL, ±5% (typical) Stand tube dispensing cassette: 5μL, ±3%(typical); 20μL, ±2% (typical); 100μL, ±1% (typical); >100μL, ±1% (typical)
Plate Type 6- to 1536-well plates
Speed 96-well plate: 10µL in 3 sec.; 20µL in 4 sec.; 100µL in 10 sec
384-well plate: 1µL in 5 sec.; 5µL in 5 sec.; 10µL in 6 sec.; 20µL in 9 sec.
1536-well plate: 1µL in 14 sec.; 5µL in 26 sec.
Voltage 100 to 240V
Volume (Metric) Dead<1mL volume range 0.5-50μL; <7mL volume range >50μL
Weight (English) 20.1 lb.
Weight (Metric) 9.1kg
Width (Metric) 5.5 cm
Width (English)14 in.
Dispensing Range 0.5 to 2500 µL
Unit Size Each
- Provides precise dispensing over a 0.5 to 2500μL range, ensuring reproducible assay data
- Accommodates microplates from 6 to 1536 wells and plate heights of 5 to 50mm
- Visual icon-based graphic display makes it easy to use and program, even without training
- Minimal dead volume and back-flushing reduces reagent costs
- Easy to use Thermo Scientific FILLit Software provides increased flexibility and functionality
- Full robotic compatibility gives increased throughput
- Uses eight-channel detachable and autoclavable dispensing cassettes that are standard across the Multidrop range
- Assay development
- Primary and secondary screening
- Compound storage
- Genomics and proteomics research
- PCR set-up
- Sequencing set-up
- Cell based assays
- Bead based assays
- ELISA assays