Mettler Toledo XS2002S Balance for Sale
Excellence XS precision balances are designed for highest efficiency in everyday operation. They combine speed, reliability and ease of use in a way never achieved before.
Features and Benefits High-speed results: To get your work done faster. The new MonoblocHighspeed weighing cell with a separate processor as measurement accelerator reduces settling time - stabilization time - up to 20 %. Thanks to FACT fully automatic internal adjustment, the XS guarantees most precise results. Year-in, year-out.
Reliability: Made for hard work. The full metal housing of the XS provides protection against corrosive chemicals and prevents the ingress of dust and liquids. The built-in overload protection ensures durability - for long lasting full reliability.
Easy-to-use: Intuitive operation, simple and self-explanatory. The convenient touch-screen display guides the user directly and safely. DeltaTrac shows the remaining available weighing range at a glance. The alphanumeric keypad allows easy sample identification.
Clear text dialogue in multiple languages.
Connectivity: Pacesetting interface flexibility - including Ethernet, wireless Bluetooth and PS/2 - for efficient data capture and simple network integration.
Know one, know all: Consistent user interface on all METTLER TOLEDO Excellence balances cuts user training costs - and helps to eliminate operator errors.
- Backlit graphic display with touchscreen operation
- FACT fully automatic temperature-controlled internal adjustment
- Overload protection
- Weighing pan made from stainless steel, with draft ring or draft shield depending on resolution
- Fold-out stabilizing feet for all 10 mg and 0.01 g models
- RS232 interface and two auxiliary connections built in. Slot for second freely selectable interface (7 options)
- Protective cover for terminal and weighing platform
- Feedthrough for below-the-balance weighing (option)
Specifications - XS2002S Precision Balance
- Maximum Capacity 2100 g
- Readability 10 mg
- Taring range 0...2100 g
- Repeatability 8 mg
- Linearity 20 mg
- Eccentric Load 30 mg
- Adjustment with internal weights FACT, fully automatic calibration technology
- Adjustmen with external weights custom weights
- Sensitivity Accuracy 2.5x10^-5·R_nt
- Temperatur Coefficient of Sensitivity 3x10^-6/°C·R_nt
- Sensitivity Stability 2.5x10^-5/a·R_nt
- Settling time (typical) 1.2 s
- Update rate of the interface 23/s
- Dimensions of the balance 366 x 194 x 96 mm (W x D x H)
- Size of weighing pan 170 x 205 mm (W x D)
Click 'buy now' through our site to checkout with free shipping! We accept credit card through Paypal.