Varian Bio-Dis III (25-1000) Dissolution System
Excellent working condition, tested and ready to ship. Includes 30 day money back guarantee!
The BIO-DIS III Extended Release Testing Station is ideal for automatic dissolution profiling of extended release dosage forms requiring USP Apparatus 3 and EP reciprocating cylinder specifications. Capable of running unattended for periods of up to six days, the unit can store up to 15 programs and provide direct control over time points, agitation rate, sampling rate, movement between vessel rows, hold dip, and drain times. The BIO-DIS transports the dosage form from one row of media to the next, allowing a simulated pH change.
- Biorelevant. - Simulate gastrointestinal conditions with simple programming that allows in vitro dissolution pH profiling with biorelevant agitation rates and retention times
- Flexible. - Use one instrument to test and transport a variety of samples, saving valuable bench space. Samples are automatically transported from one medium to the next without operator intervention
- Optional Temperature Control. - Maintain temperature with the optional 750D Heater/Circulator. All parameters are controlled by the BIO-DIS III and entered from the front panel keypad
- Easily configured. - Select a standard volumetric reciprocating cylinder option, or small and large volume configuration to meet testing needs for low dose or poorly soluble formulations
- Automated Sampling
- Reporting. - The built-in Report Center Printer provides hard-copy documentation of testing progress and conditions.
- Compliant. - Be confident knowing the BIO-DIS is compliant with the reciprocating cylinder apparatus, USP Apparatus 3 and EP harmonized specifications