Watson Marlow 520U peristaltic pump
- Flow rates from 4 microliters/min up to 3.5 liters/min
- Total flow range 875,000:1 from 520R pumphead
- Brushless DC motor zero maintenance, whisper-quiet
- All-new software controls 2200:1 speed control, 0.1% set speed accuracy
- Easy-view display of speed or flow
- Rated for 24/7 duties up to 104F (40C)
- 520S for manual control, 520U for analog auto-control
- 520U inputs: 0-10V, 4-20mA, 5V TTL, 24V industrial logic
- 520U outputs: 0-10V and 0-1258Hz speed, V TTL, 24V industrial logic
The all-new Watson-Marlow 520 pumps were designed for the specific needs of process and science. They are fitted as standard with the new 520R pumphead which accepts up to 9.6mm bore tubing for flow rates up to 3.5 liters/min. The 520R continues Watson-Marlow's low-shear, high-reliability pumphead design for high accuracy and long tube life. Sprung stainless-steel rollers, low rotational speeds and a large swept volume make the 520R our gentlest, most powerful pumphead yet.
The 520S with manual control and the 520U with remote auto and analog control both provide outstanding performance, long life, reliability and great value. Watson-Marlow's modular design allows a range of pumpheads to be fitted by the user to provide low pulse and multi-channel pumping options.
This unit is in excellent working condition and very good cosmetic condition - some minor cosmetic blemish.