Watson Marlow 520UN\R Peristaltic Pump
- This pump can be controlled from the keypad or remotely.
- Manual control: Speed adjustment; run and stop; direction control; "max" key for rapid priming.
- Remote control: The pump can be digitally controlled with a contact closure or logic input signal to operate the pump.
- Analogue control: The pump speed can be controlled through an analogue signal input in the ranges 0-10V or 4-20mA.
- Outputs: A 0-10V or 0-1258Hz output signal provides feedback of the pump speed. There are four 24V relay status outputs which can be configured in software for a variety of pump parameters.
- MemoDose: Allows precise repeat dosing. Stores in memory a pulse count from the motor. This count is repeated each time START is pressed to provide a single-shot dose.
- Calibration dose Uses the same pulse count as MemoDose. The corresponding pumped volume can be entered to calibrate the flow of the pump.
NEMA 4X classification: 520 pumps are secure against high-pressure washdown.
Four configurable relay outputs. Monitor Run/Stop; Rotation direction; Auto/Manual operation; general fault alarm; automatic shut-down if the guard is opened; leak-detected shutdown.
Continuous Tubing Pumpheads
- 520 Continuous tubing pumpheads are ideal for running source to discharge tubing with no breaks.
- 2.4mm thin wall tubing.
- Continuous tubing pumpheads generate flow rates up to 55 GPH;
- Pressures up to 30 ps.