Wave Biotech Hot Lips Tube Sealer
The seal forms a tamperproof and leakproof closure for securing tubes from bags, bottles, and other vessels. The Hot Lips Tube Sealer is preprogrammed for many brands of tubing, is fully automated for validatable operation, and prevents fluids such as inoculum, products, media, and buffers from leaking through tubing, clamps, and plugs.
- Seals any thermoplastic tubing from 6.4mm (1/4") OD to 31.8mm (1.25") OD.
- Use PharMed, C-Flex, PVC, Sanipure or similar tubing.
- Thermal seal provides tamperproof protection.
- Compact and ultraportable.
- User-programmable for various tubing types.
- Requires only electrical service 110/220VAC, auto switching.
- No compressed air or cooling water needed.
- No accessories required for operation.
- Made in the U.S.A. Proven, validatable performance.
- Operating Temperature: 2-32 °C
- Power: 110/220 VAC universal voltage
- Size: 165mm x 356mm x 203mm (6.5” W x 14” D x 8” H)
- Weight: 8.2 Kg (18 lb)
- Relative Humidity: 20%-80% (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: -25°C to 50°C
- Tubing o.d.: 6.4–31.8 mm
- Tubing Condition: Dry or fluid-filled thermoplastic
- Fuse Specifications: 2 × T3.15AL, 250 V (5 × 20 mm)
- Typical sealing cycle: <2 minutes